Vision & Mission
VISION AND MISSION OF THE SNEHA SAGAR SOCIETY
Sneha Sagar seeks to provide a positive environment for the under privileged orphaned and slum children and help them join mainstream society through education and skill training which will provide employment opportunities by getting together like minded persons working together to fulfil objectives in a transparent manner.
To provide a positive growth environment for inmates between ages 1 and 18 years.
* To provide healthcare education, skill training etc.
* To operate with integrity and complete transparency.
* To provide co-operation and share our skills, knowledge and resources with other like-minded organizations and individuals.
* To translate the lines of marginalized people especially the ones who have lost the dear ones and have no one to take care of them .
* To set up a Children’s Home for Orphaned children
* To create a home environment for Orphaned children
* To train a child for responsible living
* To provide adequate education to these children to make them good citizens and have a better future through good education right from a tender age.
We started with a manageable number of 55 orphaned children on a rented house . In this home, we have Sisters who will serve as mothers and therefore make these children feel loved.
We have trained the children through counselling, giving tuitions and taking them to school. All the children go to school, they have the range group between Preschool .
1. Obtain property for Orphaned children at Malad, Malwani (W)
2. Develop the children home and ensure its sustainability.
3.Put up facilities that go along in serving the child such as home, a clinic, a School, a sewer system, transport, farming and a conference centre. The project needs land where such facilities would be put up. These facilities would serve the children home as well as the community.